Posted by Webmaster on 6 May 2009
Preparation time: 30 min
Calories per serving: 370 kcal
- Spaghetti pasta – 240 g (7.05 oz.)
- Tuna flakes – 240 g (1.41 oz.)
- Salty capers – 1 tsp.
- Parsley (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 2 tsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1 ½ PC. (vegetable flavour)
- Onion (chopped) – 1 PC. (medium-sized)
- Garlic (minced) – 3 cloves
- Black pepper (ground) – a pinch
- Extra virgin olive oil – 5 tbsp.
- Bring to a boil a large quantity of water with salt and one bouillon cube in a big pot.
- Once boiling, add spaghetti and cook upon direction on the package.
- Once done, drain and move the cooking water aside.
- Heat the same pot and add 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Sauté the onions, garlic and parsley.
- Add tuna flakes, ground pepper, ½ PC. of bouillon cube and stir until tuna flakes are smashed.
- Add spaghetti into the sauce and tbsp. in ¼ cup of cooking water of pasta, stir continuously for three minutes.
- Add the remaining extra virgin olive oil, keep stirring until spaghetti absorbed tuna flavour and serve.