Posted by Webmaster on 25 August 2009
“To make pork steak is used a cut from shoulder, which then requires a long cooking to tendering, unlike beef, it is normally cooked stewed”.
Difficulty: fairly easy
Preparation time: 50 min
Calories per serving: 150 kcal
- Pork tenderloin (thinly sliced) – 400 g (14.11 oz.)
- Garlic (minced) - 4 cloves
- Garlic (sliced) - 4 cloves
- Onion rings – 1 PC. (1 large size onion)
- Soy sauce – 3 tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
- Brown sugar – ½ tbsp.
- Black pepper powder – ⅛ tsp.
- Butter – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Flatten the pork slices with a meat mallet, if not available, use the opposite side of a heavy knife.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the meat, brown sugar, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice, minced garlic, soy sauce and mix.
- Allow the meat to marinate for 30 minutes (or overnight to taste) in a plastic bag for food, work manually by hand to evacuate all the air inside before closing it tightly.
- Once marinated, put the meat on a plate and heat a non-stick skillet.
- Melt the butter and add the onions, sliced garlic, the meat drained from the marinade and fry.
- Once the sauce has reduced, add back the marinade for a flavorful result.
- Cook until the meat is lightly golden brown and serve with rice.