“Pork ribs can be eaten in several ways, here we present a tasty & simple recipe of braised pork spare ribs for who has a limited time”
Cooking time: 20 min
Calories per serving: 613 kcal
- Pork spare ribs – 1.5 kg (3.30 lb.)
- Orange juice – 250 ml (8.45 fl.oz.)
- Water – 150 ml (5.07 fl.oz.)
- Oyster sauce – 5 tbsp.
- Garlic (minced) - 5 cloves
- Green onion (sliced) - 3 stalks
- Black pepper (ground) - 1/2 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Rosemary – 1/2 tsp.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan or pot.
- Sauté the garlic, add the pork spare ribs, orange juice, water, oyster sauce, ground pepper, rosemary and simmer until sauce has thickened and meat is tender.
- Add the green onions directly on the serving dish and serve.