“Beef broccoli is one of many Chinese Americans adopted recipes, including ingredients that have nothing to do with the original cuisine”
Cooking time: 1 hour
Calories per serving: 347 kcal
- Beef (thinly sliced) - 800 g (28.22 oz.)
- Broccoli – 300 g (10.58 oz.)
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp.
- Ginger powder – 1 tsp.
- Oyster sauce – 7 tbsp.
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1 PC. (vegetable flavor)
- Boil the broccoli in abundant water with the bouillon cube for 6 – 7 minutes and then drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, beef, black pepper powder, ginger powder, oyster sauce and simmer until beef is tender.
- Arrange the broccoli in a circular shape on a serving plate and place the meat in the center.