“This recipe for chicken noodles is usually served at parties and birthdays as a good with for a long life, in fact noodles should not be cut”.
Preparation time: 40 min
Calories per serving: 370 kcal
- Chicken breast – 350 g (12.35 oz.)
- Wheat noodles – 270 g (9.52 oz.)
- Oyster sauce – 4 tbsp.
- Carrots (sliced) – 1 PC. (medium-sized)
- Holland beans – 100 g (3.53 oz.)
- Zucchini (sliced) – 1 PC.
- Red Bell pepper (sliced) – 1/2 PC.
- Green onion (sliced) – 1 stalk
- Red onion (sliced) – 1 PC.
- Garlic (minced) – 3 cloves
- Black pepper powder – 1/8 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1 PC. (classic flavor)
- Water – 1 cup
- Heat a non-stick pan with extra virgin olive oil, in the meantime, bring to a boil a large quantity of water in a large pot.
- Sauté the red onions, garlic and chicken in the pan.
- Add half quantity of oyster sauce and black pepper powder.
- Once chicken is almost cooked, add the carrots and a cup of water. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the Holland beans, zucchini and the remaining two tbsp. of oyster sauce. Simmer for additional 2 minutes.
- While simmering, plunge the noodles into the boiling water for 1 minute and strain (or according to package).
- Add the red bell pepper in the pan and mix for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles into the mixture and stir well for 2 minutes until they absorbed the flavors.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.